Friday, February 03, 2006

WE

In the ocean of hope
I have drowned my soul.
I want you in my life
that's my only goal.
The ways may be different
The days may be different.
So different is the world that
for each other,
our craze may be different.
But i think one thing about you
and you know one thing about me
that has to be written in our life
when me and u will be 'WE'.
WE, flowin the breeze so high
WE, want to touch azure sky
WE, a mirror of reflection for our feelings
WE, for each,try to save up things.
WE, the horizon of our home
WE, this is the way we ve grown.
WE, give completeness to our soul
WE, be together whether run or stroll.
WE, a name for me, a name for u
WE, a visualization of our dreams come true.
WE, a passion to be one,though we r two
WE,which has only ME and only YOU.

8 Comments:

Blogger Voice said...

again who is insipiration saurabh :)

nice poem again.

possessive nature of love :)

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Ankita said...

hi SADU.....
nice poem .....as usual....
since u have written this long time back in ur "poetry" diary, do u still belive in wat u have published at this point of time???if yes,who's the inspiration???...;-)

8:09 AM  
Blogger suru said...

ya,still, i believe..sometimes to keep the optimism alive,you need to give urself a kida self-inspirin dose..it was one of those sort..just to let me believe some day a YOU will come to make this I as WE

9:31 AM  
Anonymous manu said...

Saurabh...
It is after a very long time that i am reading any of your poem.. it is very good...

Always remain the same...

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saurabh
wld u stll say tht u r bad!ur u is here

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel....on earth nobody gets a we......! a we wish never happens........there is never a perfect we .........

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it here

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home